Presented by Julie M. Richards
WellAir disinfection solutions have been shown to safely and effectively reduce bacteria, viruses, VOCs and particulate matter in dozens of independent laboratory tests. In case studies and field evaluations, our products have been demonstrated to reduce infection in real-world settings. Our solutions are used worldwide in healthcare.
WellAir’s Protect and Defend air disinfection devices use patented NanoStrike technology to inactivate and burst harmful airborne pathogens—ensuring they cannot infect a person or reproduce. Depending on your needs, WellAir can offer your practice a variety of infection prevention solutions; both air and surface disinfection.
- Effectively inactivates airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores and pollen
- Lasting effectiveness on the CDC’s leading airborne pathogens1
- Reduce airborne VOCs, odors and particulate matter
- Portable devices are low-energy and low-maintenance
- Filter-free options and triple HEPA filtration available2
- Easy to use, just plug it in
- FDA cleared Class II medical device models available3
- Data on file, visit https://www.wellairsolutions.com/en-US/research
- Filter free options include the Protect 200 and Protect 900
- FDA cleared devices include the Defend 1050 (NV1050) and Defend 400 (NV400)